The HEY LEP Skills Network will bring together key agencies, stakeholders and delivery partners to collaborate on the employment and skills agenda in the Hull and East Yorkshire area.
The Network will be used to cascade information about the LEP’s skills delivery, taking into account supply and demand intelligence. Consult on key topics and involve providers in its activity.
The Network provides a forum for agencies involved in all aspects of employment, skills and education in Hull and East Yorkshire to meet to share information and good practice.
Meetings of the HEY LEP Skills Network will take place on a quarterly basis. A regular newsletter is also sent to the Network with key information on events, funding opportunities and news from the sector.
Future network meeting dates for your diary:
Tuesday 7th February 2023 (Venue TBC)
Join the HEY Skills Network
If you are interested in skills, education or training and would like join the network, please email: email@example.com
At the HEY LEP Skills Network on 17th October 2022 we covered the following topics:
- Introductions to the new HEY LEP Skills Network Chair-David Gent and Vice Chair Lynette Leith.
- Independent Young People Website -Andy Crossland, Humber Learning Consortium
- Local Skills Improvement Plan – Hannah Crookes, Hull and Humber Chamber of Commerce
- Humber Industrial Cluster Plan – Jonathan Oxley, CBI and Katie Hedges, Catch.
- HEY LEP Employment and Skills Team Update – Chris Howell, Fiona Headridge, Tracy Pallet, Carl Southcoat
Here are the presentations shared at the meeting:
At the HEY LEP Skills Network on 13th July 2022 we covered the following topics:
- Update on UK Shared Prosperity Fund & Devolution – Claire Watts, East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- Multiply and Skills Bootcamps – Sharon Gamble, Hull Training and Adult Education
- HEY Workforce Website launch – Gill Dillon, HEY LEP
- Physical Health & Wellbeing – David Gent, Active Humber
- Mental Health & Wellbeing – David Gray, Hull and East Yorkshire Mind
- Workforce Financial Wellbeing – Jenny Wright, Money and Pensions Service and John Smith Hull and East Yorkshire Credit Union
- HEY LEP Employment & Skills team – One year on. Chris Howell, Fiona Headridge, Carl Southcoat
Here are the presentations and other information shared at the meeting:
Guides from Money Helper which provides support to help manage finances – Managing your money in uncertain times
Hull and East Yorkshire Credit Union – Transforming Financial Well-being in the Workplace