Tracy is an experienced manager at strategic level with experience in project management and community and stakeholder engagement.
Currently managing and leading the only independent Local Digital Skills Partnership pilot programme in the country, her role involves engaging with local, regional and national colleagues and with the government’s Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) to support employers and key stakeholders to drive forward the digital agenda in Yorkshire and the Humber by delivering on ambitious identified outcomes.
The role includes supporting employers and other key partners to work together to ensure that digital skills are a key focus within skills and education priorities and to help deliver the skills commitments of the current revised Local Industrial Strategy and Employment and Skills Strategy by:
- Developing and managing the Humber Local Digital Skills Partnership steering group, ensuring that the Humber maximises economic assets and ensuring that digital technologies are embedded within employer and provider strategic plans.
- Providing information and signposting to businesses regarding digital and technical skills training and education to inspire and inform young people.
- Encouraging and supporting businesses to work together with training providers to improve the quality of the digital skills training available to employers and individual learners across the Yorkshire and Humber area.
- Continuing to build on the strong foundation of the employer-led agenda established by the LEP’s Employment and Skills Board and the Local Industrial Strategy. Aligning activity with local authority and other nationally relevant skills plans.
- Acting as a key contact between the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) and the Humber Local Digital Skills Partnership.
With a background in digital and education sectors, as well as the creative industries, Tracy is a passionate advocate for organisational creative thinking and learning practices. She is currently training in organisational Transactional Analysis and is a qualified Transactional Analysis psychotherapeutic clinical practitioner.
Tracy is an enthusiastic early adopter of electric vehicles and actively champions the take up of electric vehicles and the drive to net zero.