Exporting for Growth increases the support offered to SMEs, both first time exporters and those already exporting the Humber LEP area to grow their success within international markets.
SMEs can benefit from a programme of direct engagement, information and mentoring, export workshops and events. These are enhanced by an integrated advice and funding package, delivered by teams of International Trade Advisers. Support includes:
- Costs of getting to the target country and in-country accommodation
- Entrance to exhibitions/trade fairs and shipping of any associated products – including cost of the stand and associated fittings
- Design and production and printing of international marketing materials specifically for target markets
- Internationalisation of website, translation, creation of social media profiles, SEO
- Consultancy relating to patents, trademarks or copyright
- Product registration relating to international markets
- International market research (excluding OMIS)
- Consultancy to help develop your export strategy
- Mentoring / consultancy for language and cultural awareness
- Export professional training and language training for target countries
SMEs will benefit from an improvement in their capacity and capability to export to new markets, stimulating economic growth across both LEP areas, increasing GVA and demand for new jobs.
July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2019
Enterprise Growth Solutions Ltd
£732,327 ERDF Funding through the Humber ESIF PA3 Allocation with £488,218 match funding. Total project cost: £1,220,545.
Business case approved
StartedView project homepage