The aim of Community Led Local Development (CLLD) is to use bottom-up, local community driven approaches to address issues in areas of deprivation.
The North Lincolnshire CLLD programme is focused on effecting community-led social and economic development in the three most deprived areas of Scunthorpe. A Local Action Group (LAG) has been created from representatives of the voluntary community sector, public sector, private sector and local individuals which will encourage projects to apply for funding to deliver projects which meet one or more of the following priorities:
- Priority Objective 1: to address health and disability including mental health as a barrier to employment
- Priority Objective 2: to support entrepreneurship through pre-start support and support for micro and small enterprises in the CLLD area including social enterprises
- Priority Objective 3: to support particular disadvantaged groups into labour market participation
- Priority Objective 4: to deliver early intervention activity which will raise aspirations within communities and address worklessness and deprivation
- Priority Objective 5: to stimulate local level collaboration amongst local residents, the public, private and vol/com sectors, small businesses and other stakeholder
October 1, 2017 - December 31, 2021
North Lincolnshire Council
Scunthorpe – 3 most disadvantaged areas
£1,323,000 of ERDF and ESF funding through the Humber’s ESIF programme – total investment including match funding £2,205,000.
Business case approved
StartedView project homepage