Procurement Opportunity – #GrowthmySME, Business Growth Scheme
Visitor Economy Sector Development Workshops
You are invited to submit a quotation to support the work of our Visitor Economy business advisers through the delivery of sector specific workshops.
Hull City Council, on behalf of the HEY Growth Hub, European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Business Growth Scheme requires the provision of a series of workshops, covering key requirements identified by our sector businesses, to be delivered across both the North and South Bank of the Humber the w/c Monday 18th April 2022 to end of March 2023.
The following provides an overview of the workshop topics that would be expected to be delivered as part of the Visitor Economy Sector Development Workshops: –
- Excellence in customer service
- Gaining positive reviews and how to respond to negative reviews
- Complaint handling and turning a negative experience into a positive one
- How to create a vision/mission statement and the importance of these
- Creating a tourism experience
- How to create a memorable product or experience
- Collaboration/working with others
- The visitor economy – where do you fit in and how can your business play its part?
- How to create attractive job adverts
- How to structure an interview
- How to retain staff and offer attractive benefits package
- The induction/review/appraisal process and implementing relevant KPIs
- How and why should you create a standards of performance manual